- 9:30- 11:00 Guided walking-tour through the center of Yerevan
As one of the most ancient cities of the world, the capital city of Armenia, Yerevan, has a lot to offer. From ancient history to a laid-back culture, the city is an ideal location for savoring art, one-of-a-kind culture, and gastronomy. Experience the vibrant and lively vibes of life in Yerevan, feel its hospitable and laid-back atmosphere and treat yourself to some ancient history and gastronomic treats.
- 11:00- 12:00 Yerevan History Museum (including a tour of Yerevan City Hall)
The tour will then continue with a casual walk along the streets of Yerevan, enriched by the history of the modern city of Yerevan. The tour will then continue with a casual walk along the streets of Yerevan, enriched by the history of the modern city of Yerevan.
- 12:20- 14:00 Matendaran Museum of Manuscripts
This world-class museum is home to one of the largest—and most impressive—collections of ancient manuscripts on earth. They cover a wide-range of topics, including history, medicine, literature and philosophy.
- 14:20- 16:00 Lunch at Yerevan Tavern
A satisfying lunch at one of the best local restaurants will open before you the delicious flavors of the Armenian.
- 16:30- 18:00 Genocide History Museum
Look forward to an ingratiating and awakening visit to the Genocide History Museum.
- 18:15- 19:00 Tasting at Ararat Brandy Factory
The journey will be concluded by an elegant brandy tasting session at Yerevan Brandy Factory, the largest brandy producer in Armenia and the creator of the legendary Ararat brandy.
- Musical evening (Dance concert, Concert at the Opera House or jazz evening) Subject to availability