- 10:00- 11:20 Visit to Erebuni Fortress and Museum
Experience the vibrant and lively vibes of life in Yerevan, feel its hospitable and laid-back atmosphere and treat yourself to some ancient history and gastronomic treats. The tour begins with an enlightening visit to the Erebuni Museum Archaeological Preserve and Fortress which will take you as far back in history as 9th
- 12:00- 13:20 Tour at National History Museum
Then, transition into an enlightening walk through the courts of the National History Museum of Armenia.
- 13:40- 15:00 Lunch at an authentic local restaurant
A satisfying lunch at a local restaurant will open before you the delicious flavors of the Armenian cuisine.
- 15:30- 17:00 Tour at Matenadaran Museum of Manuscripts
After lunch, you will visit the Matenadaran Museum of Manuscripts where you will see the glory of medieval Armenian ornamentation and manuscript art.
- 17:00- 19:00 Walking Tour from Matenadaran Museum to Dalan and Republic Square
The tour will finish with a casual evening walk along the streets of Yerevan, enriched by the history of the modern city of Yerevan.